Nimbus Boats Sweden AB manufacturer leisure boats for the north european market. We build all our boats in Sweden, primarily at our own boat yard in Mariestad. Our brands include Nimbus Boats and Paragon Yachts. Nimbus head office with its permanent exhibition and full service marina is located at the Royal Gothenburg Yacht Harbour in Gothenburg on the west coast of Sweden.
”Ready-to-Cruise” – fully equipped from the start.
All Nimbus models are equipped with a specially designed “ready-to-cruise” package. It contains
all the extra equipment you need to start cruising and enjoy your boat from day one.
- Intervall viper
- Hot water system 40 liter
- Radio Fusion 205 USB/ 3,5mm aux.
- Sunblind, internal Coupé roof
- Teak, complete boat
- Trimtabs, Volvo Penta BTS
- Volvo Penta Trip computer
- 24″ TV/DVD with electrical lifting bracket
- Plotter Simrad 12″ NSS
- Anchorwinch el bow
- Shore power and battery charger Mastervolt 50A
- Bow thruster SE 80
- Depth / Log in Volvo instrument
- Electric toilet x 2
- Electric pump-out of septic tank
- Heater system Ebersprächer D5
THE FEELING OF BEING HOME AT SEA
A Nimbus provides beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea, values we assume every owner requires for themselves and for their families. Irrespective of size or year model, every part or function in our boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. In addition to all this, Nimbus supplies
a wide range of marine accessories and options to reinforce safety and the feeling that Nimbus owners have chosen the right boat – a feeling that only Nimbus owners can describe.